Preliminary program of the Symposium “Our Common Future”
1. HEALTH and MEDICINE:
- Essential drugs and vaccines;
- Malaria and yellow fever;
- Emerging infection diseases;
- Lifestyle diseases;
- Mental health.
- Overview of energy of the Future;
- Nuclear energy;
- International contracts and geopolitics;
- Renewable energy.
- Population growth (developing countries) and decline (developed countries);
- Migration and integration;
- Transportation of goods and people.
- Management, pollution, ecosystems, mega deltas.
5. THREATS and VULNERABILITIES:
- Nuclear weapons;
- Natural disasters, asteroid impact and earthquakes;
- Trafficking of people, narcotics, arms, contraband goods.
6. GLOBAL IDENTITY:
- Role of education, INTERNET, travel, media.
- Religions and culture;
- Globalization –positive and negative aspects.
- Discussion of "Intern. Juridic Code".
7. CONSERVATION OF WILD NATURE:
- Forests and their resurrection;
- Problems of World Ocean;
- Defense of nature reservations.
8. ECOLOGICAL EQUILIBRIUM:
- To prevent climate changes;
- To prevent the increase of an ozone hole;
- To find decision of the Gulfstream problem.
9. VERY FAR FUTURE
- Krionics and immortability;
- From civilization to supercivilization.